Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm back in the 209

After a long and exhausting weekend of moving I am officially living with my dad back in the 209. Let's just say that moving is one of the most tedious and annoying things a person can do. I honestly should be a professional at moving since I have moved 7 times in the last 8 years but clearly I'm not since this moving process turned into a nightmare. I really didn't think I had that much stuff, but then when I started to pack stuff it was as though it was never going to end. Towards the end I just wanted to throw things away just so that I didn't have to pack anymore and worry about making room in a vehicle for the stuff. So obviously by this point cleaning my apartment became one of the last things I wanted to do since I knew that I still had tons of work to do at my new residence like unpacking and making room for all of my stuff. To make matters worse I have to go through the moving process again in 3 months!!! Hopefully the move to Bakersfield will go smoother since it will have to be done at one time and I don't really plan on unpacking too much while I'm at my dads, just the essentials.

Okay, so now that I am done venting and throwing myself a pity party, hehe, I can mention the good news. I think I have found a pug puppy and hopefully will be able to bring him home on Friday!!! I'm so excited but feel so unprepared because I haven't bought any puppy supplies yet, even though I have been shopping online for everything I will need and comparing prices at all the different stores. The good thing is that I'm on spring break this week so that I have the time to get myself organized at my dad's and shop for the puppy. The bad thing is that with everything I have to do my break is going to fly by and I still have to do some schoolwork unfortunately. On another good note, after almost two months of not having a laptop since mine decided to completely stop working, FedEx showed up today with my brand new laptop! So far I love it but getting the wireless internet configured, and putting the programs I need on it are kind of a hassle but once it's done it should be all good.

So now I have no reason not to keep my blog updated!! And hopefully pics of the puppy soon!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

So, did you get a puppy!? Can't wait to see what he/she looks like! How exciting! Glad to see that things are going good. :)