Sunday, March 15, 2009

March is flying by

So this month is super busy for me. I have class 3 weekends in a row which is never fun but one more weekend to go after today and I will be done with classes forever (hopefully!)! The class I'm in currently is extremely boring but we are in a computer lab so pretty much the whole class is doing everything else but pay attention. I actually am sick of the computer at this point because I was browsing the internet for about 7 hours yesterday!!

St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays and for the last two years I have celebrated by participating with some friends in a Pub Crawl in Sacramento. It's always a lot of fun and unfortunately because of my class schedule I won't be able to go this year, which is pretty depressing since I have yet to finish the pub crawl....I almost did last year, I made it to bar 18 out of 21 but then had to head back to the hotel and pass out after puking in the bushes outside of the HardRock Cafe!!!

On top of having class on the weekends I am also rushing to move out of my apartment and get my stuff to my dad's house before the 23rd, so thankfully my mom is bringing my sister to help me pack up all the little stuff this week and she is going to become the maid too, and help me clean up that place once my stuff is moved out! Hopefully the move goes smoothly and then it's on to searching for a pug puppy and maybe a quick trip to Florida for spring break to visit my aunt, uncle and adorable cousin.

No comments: